リンク
MAIL

AMITY-NET Forum

[記事リスト] [新着記事] [ワード検索] [過去ログ]

タイトル Re: カナダのトロントにあるTOEICの学校について教えてください
投稿日: 2005/12/23(Fri) 23:03
投稿者pico

(No Japanese type set ---reading only)
その場合パスポートのみで入国し1ケ月ほど学校に通ってみて、もしその学校が気に入ればカナダ国内で学生ビザの申請を行う事は可能でしょうか?
When you come in you may have to have a return ticket if you have no
visa (but they may not check --- they did not check it once for me).
You can apply after you decided the school but it will take another 14-30 days: Applying to somewhere in Alberta called “the case processing center.
(Need financial bank statement.)
Once you got a visa then you have to go to the US; for you, you go to the Niagara fall. Then you go to the US and come back to Canada then get a proper documentation at the Canadian immigration office. (I did not crossed to the US but went directly to the office. After I got the document they realized that I did not go to the US but they just said fine.)
それともカナダ国内でで学生ビザを取得する場合は、日本で観光許可証を取得していないと不可能でしょうか?
No, I do not think so. They state that you have to get out first; this means crossed to the US for a Japanese.
パスポートのみの入国と、観光許可証の入国はどのような違いがありますでしょうか?よろしくお願いします。
Please see above. You may need a return ticket without a visa. (You can
buy a regular return ticket from JAL and cancel the ticket with a cost of a few hundreds. They might reject you without a visa or a return ticket.

All information can be found at Canadian immigration web sites. Or check the international student office of universities then you can find a plenty of information.
http://www.international.uwaterloo.ca/iso/
http://www.international.uwaterloo.ca/iso/faqs.htm
(You should check the international student offices of UT, York, Ryerson(?). to know about Toronto.)

You can also check someone's web pages who came to Canada. (Sorry I do not
have useful web pages of my own. See Yahoo geocities --- study abroad)

It is a good idea to take classes in adult education places. --- People in Toronto should have better ideas. Many places give free or cheap ESL classes for immigrants.

I only did uiniversity degrees in Canada so I know more about university systems than something else.

- 関連一覧ツリー (◆ をクリックするとツリー全体を一括表示します)

● コメント投稿フォーム (この記事にコメントする場合は下記フォームから投稿して下さい)

投稿ガイドライン   &   [投稿の方法]

名前
ペンネームは あなたの顔として継続して使って下さい

メールアドレス入力必須です   非表示を選択すると Forum には公開されません
管理者が投稿の内容を確認する必要がある場合に限って連絡手段として用います
虚偽のメールアドレスによる投稿は削除します

タイトル
メッセージの内容を想像出来るタイトルを考えましょう

メッセージ   手動改行 強制改行 図表モード
リンク URL
  プレビュー